Your smile is important to us, so we do everything we can to make it easy for you to keep it healthy. Once we determine your dental needs, we’ll work with you to design a tailor-made treatment plan that fits both your budget and your schedule.
We are pleased to offer our patients the following payment options.
Patients Who Have Dental Insurance
- We welcome dental insurance
- We will be happy to call your insurance company to verify your benefits for you.
- We will help you get the most of your dental benefits
- As a courtesy to you, we are happy to bill your insurance company for you.
Payment in Full
- Payment by cash or check one day prior to the date of service will receive a 5% discount for procedures over $400.00.
We Accept Visa, Mastercard, Discover and American Express
Interest Free Option (Care Credit by G.E. Capital)
- Interest Free payment plan up to 12 months
- No interest charges if paid within the specified time period
- Retroactive finance charges apply if treatment fee is not paid in full during the Interest Free period
- No initial payment and minimums as low as $300.00
- Fast, confidential service online at Care Credit’s secure web site, www.CareCredit.com